SylWrap Universal Pipe Repair Kits are designed to stop pipe leaks, even when the pressure CANNOT be turned off. They are quick and easy to use and a permanent repair is made in minutes.
SylWrap Kits repair pipework of all diameters and are resistant to aggressive chemicals. They can be used on pipes made from steel, stainless steel, copper, malleable iron, GRP, ceramic, clay, concrete, rubber and most plastics.
Each kit contains Pipe Burst Tape to seal the leak when the flow cannot be stopped, before overwrapping with SylWrap water-activated composite wrap for a long term, pressure-resistant repair.
SylWrap has been used around the world for repairs to desalination plants, water pipelines, waste water treatment works, nuclear power stations, pumping stations, petrochemical plants, quarry wash plants, freight ships, dry risers, domestic and commercial plumbing.
- WRAS approved – safe for use on drinking water
- High strength repairs in 30 minutes
- Repairs leaks on diameters up to 600mm
- Repairs all pipe types and materials
- Resists pressures up to 30 bar
- Temperature resistant to over 200°C
Each Kit Contains:
- Superfast Epoxy Putty to seal leaks when flow can be stopped
- Pipe Burst Tape to seal live leaks
- SylWrap water-activated fibreglass wrap, to reinforce and finish the repair.
Case Study: Drilled Water Pipe, UK
Pipe Repair Kit Size Guide
|Product Code||SylWrap Size||Pipe Diameter|
|SYL-106-UP||25mm x 1.8m||Up to 15mm Pipes|
|SYL-206-UP||50mm x 1.8m||15 – 25mm Pipes|
|SYL-309-UP||75mm x 2.7m||25 – 50mm Pipes|
|SYL-412-UP||100mm x 3.6m||50 – 100mm Pipes|
|SYL-616-UP||150mm x 5.0m||100 – 150mm Pipes|
|SYL-633-UP||150mm x 10.0m||150 – 300mm Pipes|
|SYL-866-UP||200mm x 20.0m||300 – 600mm Pipes|
Pressurised repairs on
- Leaking joints
- Pinhole leaks
- Small cracks
Pipe Repair Kit contains Wrap & Seal to
- Shut down pressurised leaks
- Prevent costly shut down