Superfast Steel Stick is a steel-filled epoxy putty used for fast-setting and permanent repairs to ferrous metals.
It is ideal for sealing cracks, holes and leaking joints in steel and iron pipes and for repairing holes and filling damage caused by pitting and corrosion. Superfast Steel Stick is WRAS approved and so is safe for use with drinking water
Superfast Steel Epoxy Putty Details
Superfast Steel Stick is suitable for interior or exterior use and it is resistant to water, chemicals and temperature extremes.
Superfast Steel Stick is easy to use – simply tear off the required amount of expoxy putty from the stick, knead it by hand and apply to the damaged pipe. The Epoxy Putty has a work life of approximately 3 minutes. Within 5-10 minutes it will harden and form a cohesive bond. After 1 hour, the system can be put back into service.
Superfast Steel contains no solvents or VOC’s, is non-flammable and releases no noxious fumes. It won’t shrink or pull away and the unused portion stays fresh for future use when saved in its original package.
Repairs made with Superfast Steel Stick can be overwrapped with SylWrap Bandage for a fast, long-lasting, high-pressure repair. SylWrap is also WRAS approved.
- Repairs anything made of steel as well as other metals
- It also bonds to wood, glass, masonry and many plastics
- Suitable for interior or exterior use
- WRAS Approved so safe to use with drinking water
- Resistant to water, chemicals and temperature extremes
- The epoxy putty is steel-filled for permanent repairs
- It does not rust
- Easy to apply and fast-working