Superfast Wood Stick is a non-shrinking, fast-setting epoxy putty for quick and permanent repairs to wood. It also bonds to metals, glass, masonry, and many plastics.
When cured, Superfast Wood turns to a pale beige colour and shares a hardness and density similar to that of wood. Once cured, it can be tapped, drilled, sawed, filed, carved, sanded, painted or stained.
Superfast Wood can also be carved and sculpted for intricate details and does not rot, making it suitable for garden and outdoor repairs.
Superfast Wood Epoxy Putty Details
Superfast Wood Stick is suitable for interior or exterior use. It is resistant to water, chemicals, and temperature extremes.
The wood epoxy contains no solvents or VOC’s, is non-flammable and releases no noxious fumes. It won’t shrink, rot or pull away. The unused portion stays fresh for future use when saved in its original package.
It is easy to use – simply tear off the required amount of epoxy putty from the stick, knead it by hand and apply to the damaged area. The Epoxy Putty has a work life of approximately 15-25 minutes and hardens within an hour.
For exterior repairs involving concrete, then please see Superfast Concrete Stick.
- Fills holes, scratches, gauges and cracks
- Repairs dry rot and knot holes
- Fixes furniture, mouldings and frames
- Reshapes wood-carvings and remoulds wooden knobs
- Can be sculpted or carved for intricate detail
- Can be sculpted or carved for intricate details
- It does not rot
- Sets quickly and is easy to apply
- Can be smoothed with water