Superfast One Minute Steel is a fast-setting, industrial-strength epoxy putty that enables permanent repairs to anything made from steel or other metals within a timeframe of one to two minutes.
It also bonds quickly and easily to wood, glass, concrete, masonry, and many plastics. Once cured, Superfast One Minute Steel can be tapped, drilled, screwed, sawed, machined, ground, filed or painted. It does not rust.
One Minute Steal Fast-Setting Epoxy Putty Details
One Minute Steel is suitable for interior or exterior use. It is resistant to water, chemicals, and temperature extremes.
It is easy to use. Mix Part A and Part B together in equal quantities and the two contrasting colours will blend in one colour to indicate complete mixing.
One Minute Steel has a work life of less than one minute. Within 1-2 minutes, it will harden and form a cohesive bond. Light duty handling strength will be between 20 and 30 minutes and after 1 hour, the system can be put back into service.
The fast-setting steel epoxy putty contains no solvents or VOC’s, is non-flammable and releases no noxious fumes. It won’t shrink or pull away and it does not rust. The unused portion stays fresh for future use when saved in its original package.
Repairs made with Superfast One Minute Steel can be overwrapped with SylWrap Bandage for a fast, long-lasting, high-pressure repair.
- Rapidly repairs pin hole leaks, cracks and pitting in pipes and tanks
- Can be used for industrial equipment repair, maintenance and construction
- Repairs anything made from steel or other metals
- It also bonds to wood, glass, masonry, and many plastics
- Easy to apply and quick to work, offering a repair inside of two minutes
- Can be tapped, drilled, screwed, sawed and ground
- Does not rust and can be painted
- Material can be shaped and formed as required before curing begins