Wrap & Seal Pipe Burst Tape is a heavy-duty, self-fusing pipe repair tape which is twice the thickness of any other self-fusing tape to permanently seal leaks.
This extra thickness ensures that Wrap & Seal Pipe Burst Tape can stop leaks even when pressure cannot be turned off. It allows for more pressure to be applied per wrap which combined with the fact that it stretches to 300% its length, makes leak stopping easier than ever before.
Wrap & Seal Pipe Burst Tape is WRAS approved meaning it is safe to use with drinking water. As well as pipe repair, Wrap & Seal can also be used for electrical insulation applications such as wrapping damaged cables, insulating terminal blocks and sealing around cable glands.
Wrap & Seal Pipe Repair Tape details
Wrap & Seal Pipe Burst Tape can be used on both rigid pipes and hoses by wrapping the tape tightly over the leak until it stops.
The tape will bond to itself to form a solid rubber band which maintains pressure over the leak. The unique tapered profile stops water from tracking underneath the tape.
Repairs made with Wrap & Seal should be reinforced by applying a SylWrap bandage over the Pipe Burst Tape to protect it and make a permanent repair.
Both Wrap & Seal and SylWrap bandages are available in our Universal Pipe Repair Kit which contains all the equipment needed for fixing live leaks in an emergency. For a kit that allows for multiple pipe repairs to be carried out, then please see our Contractor Case.
- Repairs leaking pipes even when pressure cannot be isolated
- WRAS approved so safe to use with drinking water
- Can be used in electrical insulations
- Repairs damaged cables
- Seals joints
- Improve longevity and chemical resistance of repair
- Tape is extra thick and stretches to 300% for a high-quality seal
- No need to isolate flow to carry out a repair
- Quick and easy to use
- Easy to remove and leaves no residue
Repairs made using Wrap & Seal Pipe Burst Tape
- Waste Water Treatment Works, United Kingdom: Leaking 450mm waste water pipe
- Leaking Water Main, United Kingdom: Repair of a pipe which had been leaking for 15 years
- Contaminated Water Pipe, Puerto Rico: Live leak repair in a Power Plant
- CHP System Repair, United Kingdom: Leaking pipe in an on-site CHP Plant
- Farm, United Kingdom: Repair of an underground hot water supply pipe
- Swimming Pool Filtration System, United Kingdom: Live leak repair on a cracked PVC plastic pipe at a leisure centre
Wrap & Seal Pipe Burst Tape Size Guide